Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Milestones

It's been a while, so I thought I'd check in. February 13th - a big day in many ways for my son and I - is only ten days away. Andy will turn eighteen, I will have been sober for two years and it looks the first draft of my book will be finished on that day. That was my goal - to have it finished by my sobriety date and I'm so close.

So all my spare time, for the past couple of months, has gone toward writing. It'll be an intense ten days until the 13th, but I'm determined to accomplish what I set out to do.

In addition to my son turning eighteen soon, I've also made the decision for him to graduate this year instead of next, as was planned. I'm so proud of him. This is a good time for Andy and me. I plan to update here shortly after the 13th, so wish me luck and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment