Thursday, June 28, 2012

Re-post: Dopamine, Meth and You


This is one of my top two most popular posts. (Click here to read.) It does an excellent job of explaining what meth does to the human brain in both the short and long term. It's very reader-friendly and I've had a lot of people tell me how valuable it was to them and their friends and families.

If you're looking for a way to talk with someone you care about (parents? friends?) or simply someone who wants to understand why meth does what it does and why it's so difficult for people to recover from this particular addiction, give this article a read. It will be well worth your time.

If you're so inclined, please take a minute to check out my KickStarter project. I hope you'll consider becoming a part of this by contributing toward getting my memoir published. You can read an introduction to my book here.

Take care of each other and, especially, yourself.

~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment