Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A little anniversary for me

It's been a week since my book CRYSTAL CLEAN was published and I'm thrilled with the response so far. There are three reviews which you can read by clicking on the link above.

Here's an excerpt from one review:

"Crystal Clean" has this impact on a reader. It is gut-wrenching, soul-baring intensity from beginning to end. But this is not a "poor-me" story, even though Kim details how she hit bottom not once, but several times. It's her way of letting us know that "this" is no longer "me" - it's what she was in spite of being in denial most of the time. And what she was isn't pretty.

Kim's writing style is clear, lucid, revealing, and on a par with the best of skilled non-fiction authors - Thor Heyerdahl, Thomas Thompson, even James Michener or my favorite, Jan de Hartog..."


I've also listed in as a KDP select, which means it's available to borrow.

My business, Kimbo's Cookies, will be featured in the December issue of Women's Day magazine and will be available on November 15th.

I'm so grateful for everything I'm experiencing these days. All of which has only been possible by my recovery.






Please consider supporting me by following this blog. You can also find me on Twitter as Kim Wollenburg.

2 comments:

  1. That review sounds very true to what I know of you as a writer from writersdigest. I'm so glad for you, Kim! Congrats!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai - Thank you. :) It's so good to hear from you! I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete